Current Open Careers At Addison
- Technical Support Specialist – Technical phone and/or field support on controls and service for commercial and industrial HVAC equipment. Required education/experience: Associate degree in electronics or 3-4 years technical service experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Engineering Clerk – The Engineering Clerk will provide support to the Applications and Engineering departments. Scan Legacy drawings and enter information into Fourth Shift; Sheet Metal piece parts, Piping, Cost ITMC, Add costs to older parts if needed, Production Planners, Enter Cost and standards for assemblies and Enter new parts and update description of existing parts. Deliver PCN and TDR Documents Pull PDF Drawings to drop box for outside vendors when necessary
- High School diploma or GED is required.
- Minimum of 2 years previous job experience providing administrative support
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills
- Product Applications Specialist -HVAC – Responsible for communicate with Representatives by phone, fax and e-mail to provide quotes and answer technical questions regarding products. Provide assistance to Sales Managers in product design and identifying areas of improvement in assisting sales office. Provide equipment selections to customers via computer selection software. Provide product and technical training to representatives and engineers. Work with Sales Managers on changes to existing equipment and new product design.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred, experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Technical Inside Sales/Support experience with semi-custom HVAC & IAQ products preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point – knowledge of Auto CAD a plus.
- Marketing Coordinator/Customer Service Support – To Provide support for Senior-Level Staff, including coordinating projects and processes in support of research, analysis and advertising material development, website content and assistance in organization of product shows. Provide required sales analysis and data reporting. Coordinate On/Off-site Rep, Customer & Technical Service Meetings/Trainings; including creating materials, room setup, food, beverage and consumable requirements. Provide order entry and follow through for ACS Team when required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) required.
- Good Computer Skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suites
- Strong Communication Skills – Ability to Speak Effectively to Customer and Employees
- Good Organizational & Problem-Solving Skills
- Driven to complete various tasks under tight deadlines
The following positions are eligible for up to a $1000 sign on bonus
- Shipping / Warehouse Clerk – Perform a variety of clerical duties in support of shipping and receiving: to package parts, build crates as needed for larger components and to perform a variety of duties relative to assigned area of responsibility and any other duties that may be assigned by the Director of Customer Experience and Inventory Control Manager.
- Brazing Specialist – Responsible for training and coaching Pipers to brazing best practices/techniques, assembling to engineering diagrams, and reading customer requirements. Requirements: Prior piping (HVAC/Refrigeration) experience, able to read piping diagram, expert knowledge of brazing techniques, proficient math skills, experience training and instructing in all aspects of Piping/Brazing, detail oriented.
- Line Wiring – Prepares and connect wiring in parts and in units.
- Line Piping – Creates the piping layout and assembles pipes in the unit.
- Maintenance Tech (Mechanical) – Responsible for the maintenance, trouble shooting, and repair of production machinery and equipment to assure uninterrupted day-to-day operations. Requirements: 3-5 years Maintenance Mechanic experience in a manufacturing environment.
*** All positions require a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED equivalent ***
Addison-HVAC, LLC believes that our people are one of our most important assets and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary which is based on experience. Health/Dental/Vision benefits, 401(k), Disability and Life Insurance are also included in the benefits package. Wages are dependent on experience.
Addison-HVAC, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background and pre-employment drug testing.
In the event you leave Addison-HVAC within 12 months of date of hire, you will be responsible for reimbursing the company for all sign on bonus paid out.
Please fill out and submit the Addison Employment Application before applying for any open positions.